1. There should be enough waste tires in your region, or your country.
2. You should check the market for the end products, such as Rubber blocks (TDF), Rubber Granules, or Rubber Powder.
3. Check with your government environment department to understand your local policy for the recycling project to see if you can get the BUSINESS LICENSE and PRODUCTION APPROVAL CERTIFICATE of Recycling project.
4. Financial preparation (Financial budget).
5. Seek a professional machinery supplier and project consultant.
6. Start the project.